BEXEL Manager API (Application programming interface) allows developers as well as advanced users to access systems and functionalities of BEXEL Manager on a code level.
Our API can be used to:
• Add new feature or functionality
• Customize or extend existing features
• Automate repetitive time-consuming tasks
• Easily implement your company, country and region-specific standards and workflows in your BEXEL Manager project
• Connect to/exchange data with other tools and enterprise software solutions such as ERP (e.g. SAP), Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, Oracle NetSuite, and others.
Integrated API console allows you to write C# scripts directly inside BEXEL Manager for executing quick checks and analyses.
• Properties check
• Relations check
• Automated property creation
• Grouping elements by property value
• Filtering elements of the certain property value range
• Storey/Building check
• Automated color coding
• Automated MEP systems control
More advanced BEXEL Manager add-ins can be developed using popular C# IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) such as Visual Studio (free version available here).
Examples of advanced use cases:
• Detect clashes per severity and organize them per week/month of construction
• Organize clashes per cost of the elements involved in the clash
• Automated customized company/country design and construction rules checklist
• Send back actual and planned costs to the BIM authoring software
• Earned value analyses and integration with Power BI
• Export data to SAP